Cancellation and Return Policy
Once you have placed the order it cannot be cancelled.
If you wish to return the product due to any valid reason, you have seven (7) calendar days to return it, counted from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return:
- If your item is damaged/expired. You need to send a clear photo of damaged or expired product with your claim for return to email@example.com
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product will be collected from the address to which it was delivered.
Once we receive the product, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you within 10-12 calendar days on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment within 2 weeks (consisting of working days only).
Shipping costs are non- refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on how to return your item to us.