- Hydrozid is applied to a lesion directly from the canister.
- Depending on the location of the lesion. Hydrozid should be applied from a distance of 2 to 3 cm and for 2 to 6 seconds.
- Several repeated freeze-thaw cycles up to 6 with 30 seconds intervals – are recommended as a single treatment.
To avoid damaging surrounding tissues use the application templates
- Each template has six holes of different diameters; 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm, respectively
- Select the hole in the template which matches the size of the lesion
- Adjust the spray jet by varying the pressure on the spray nozzle
The application templates are for single use and can be discarded as household waste
Indications of Hydrozid:
- Verruca Vulgaris
- Verruca Plantaris
- Verruca Plana
- Actinic keratosis (facial and non facial)
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Lentigo (facial and non facial)
- Acrochordon (skin tag)
- Molluscum contagious
- Gingival melanin pigmentation and
- Cervical contact bleeding
- Hydrozid is approved in all over Europe, UK, Scandinavia and India
- Hydrozid is in final stage of approval in USA and Oman
- In several clinics in the world Hydrozid is successfully used to treat pre-malignant conditions of certain skin cancers such as actinic keratosis
- Hydrozid has shown excellent efficacy in genital warts in both men and women