Effective, rapid and low-risk
Hydrozid is the right combination of traditional cryotherapy and cryosurgery with modern aerosol technology. It provides effective, rapid and low risk cryosurgical and cryotherapy treatment for a wide range of warts, common skin lesions and special mucosal lesions.
- A simple and user-friendly cryotherapy for warts and other skin lesions.
- Combines the effectiveness of traditional cryotherapy with a modern aerosol technique.
- Contains the same propellant used in several asthma inhalers (norflurane).
- Requires no replenishment and has minimal losses through evaporation.
- Requires no specialised storage.
- No special transport or handling – portable between clinics if needed.
- Available with a 3-year shelf life.